WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 18, 2008

this can't be happening to me!~

my dear friends or anyone who HAPPENED to chance upon my blog

can i PLEASEEEEE URGE you guys to just say a lil prayer for me now.
NOW PLEASEEE...

It doesn't matter the religion you are,

something really really really unexpected happened,

it's devastating
it determines my future...

yesterday, i went bowling at 10 plus
upon reaching home,
i wanted to continue my assignment,
and that's when i realised the problem

my COMPUTOR CRASHED!
CBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCB
ITS really KNN CCB and whatever profound vulgarities i can think of running in my mind now!

I kicked!
I slammed
I sat there, staring hard at it
i plug, unplug, plug, unplug like 1024568546 times
i shouted over him asking him why like that!

my emotions were taking control of me then

i am lost!

I am so confident of this pc
its broke down last yr and i re-formated it just LAST YEAR
cost a few hundred

i did not expect this pc to do this to me at such crucial points where i did not BACKUP any of my damn files

i spent hours typing my stuff and forsaking dinner with my friends
bicycle at bishan park
rollerblading or badminton!~

shopping or extravagant long hours of nap!
just to do it...

and now its GONE?

I dunno...

i am blogging in sch
today's classes happened to be e-learning
and we have alot of free time
and we can go back SUPER EARLY

But at my most VULNERABLE STATE

how can i go back and look at my pc, my lost files, my whatever u can think of? inside and or maybe Edison's EXCLUSIVE photos!

ALL the damn links to my blog whore daily reads...
all the i dunno...
u know
that one
and that that one
that i have inside!

Gosh
Just listing these down scares me...
he checked online at 3 AM, the time i found my pc DEAD...
and he says it could be sth wrong with the mother(fucker)board
and he asked me to TRY opening the damn CASING!

Like i have no idea on how to even type a word doc well,
do the damn alignments well
or whatever simple trouble shoots well

HOW ON EARTH U EXPECT ME,
a COMPUTOR BIGGEST IDIOT to open up the even more complicated casing,
IDENTIFY WHICH IS THE MOTHER(FUCKER) BOARD AND
see whats wrong!?

Sigh...

please understand my woes
i need your help
your well wishes is not so needed

just a simple prayer in ur heart
it may help me more...

thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home