WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 18, 2008

THANK YOU!

if u were involved in saying prayers for me...

or u may be lost now, (read the prev post)

THANK YOU HANWEN!!!

He saved my pc...

i was too worried to wait till beibz comes after work...

i asked my OL' friend to help

he came and

he has no idea on what he did but

YAY!!!

it is alive...

i am gonna save my files later to the thumb drive

a lesson learnt...

which obviously i'm lying

i used to say i learnt a lesson,
it happened to me during my diploma days
i LOST THE DAMN DISKETTE with my written assignment!

i was going to print it in school and HELL...

i freaked out
i had no back up
i re-typed it and it is due on that very day!

TMD
why does it always only happen to me!~

anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

I have no idea what he did,
i was resting on my bed...

where he did the whatever opening up of the damn casing

apparently he says he just blew away the dust...

HMMM...
the mother(fucker)board is angry that i haven bathed her for like...

i've never done so since i have her.

Pardon me,
i just do not know how?
where to start?
what to look for?


TOAST to my FRIEND...

A friend in need, is a FRIEND In deed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home