WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, February 28, 2008

my unhappy encounters with em...

this is a lil errr... RACIST

if halfway through the reading, u get a lil uncomfy
X it at the top right hand corner...

come another day thanks

P.S There is a cricket in my room!
bet my bf brought it here cuz he keeps em at home to feed fishes (his dad i mean)



i promised some i will tell em about this in my blog.
i forgot about it...
not so but it was put off at the back of my mind first...

until...

today
i dug out all my KARAOKE vcds
cuz Yappie said i am eligible to join SGH IDOL after checking

and YAY-NESS for that.
seems so hard up for FAME...~
not so...
but i really LURVE singing you see.
ahem

for a note, my mum hates me joining all these
cuz whenever i dun do well, i get upset, uptight and CRAZY

yea... sound a lil SORE!~

BACK to my unhappiness.
the cds reminded me of a classmate whom i dun really like in my diploma days

ok... its a personal thingy u see.
Not so much of being sore but things could be better off if she kept ahem QUIET!
SKipped her part but talked way back to 2002

in my NYP Nursing diploma days,
there is this malay girl in my class.
she wears a Tudung

back then i did not know the significance of it, i asked around
and knew that they studied in religious school(attempted to spell madrasa) but ...

ok, i got to know from others that they are really PIOUS or whatever better terms and professional terms to describe them (THIS IS NOT A RACIST COMMENT FYI)

this girl, whom i really find irritating.
not initially though cuz she seems nice, sweet looking and i thought she is quite pretty and so fair for a malay.

UNTIL one fine day
she started asking me what size jeans i was wearing

ME: 28-29 (no doubt i was fat!@!#$ i DID not have big bottom u see)
and maybe LEVI'S lor... ang mo brand what!

then this girl gave me an OBVIOUSLY STUNNED FACE! Turned to her friend and in disbelief!

fucking hell lor... even if she finds it hard she could have remained poised and bitch all she can about the fucking sizes behind my back! With that i find it a lil offended and i am so freaking paranoid i hated her for doing that and since then everytime i see her, i feel that she is scanning my whole body and wondering what size i am wearing, wishing she has xray vision to see my tags and laugh at me or like thank ALLAH (sorry)* that i am wearing XL OR MAYBE XXL to make her happier!

if u noe me well, i dun talk to people whom i dislike cuz i feel that its too shallow to do that and totally hypocritical to behave in that manner. i totally limit to talking to her PRN

AND then thankFULLY, we were seperated to a different class.

yea... i was a lil upset over her behaviour cuz according to the ones who told me about the tudung and their background and stuff, i thought she is not behaving according to how she should be!

and then...

right year 2

she left and guess what
one more came in!~

it was more like neutral!
NO! NO! dun be mistaken that i bear grudges to whoever who looks the same!

OF COURSE NOT!

right, the cd story.
we joined this singing competition held in SHS
like some nurses day cum national day thingy

yea

and we both got in the finals
ok...

i lost,
not that i am sore
but i thought the judging was poor!
firstly the 1st and 3rd was entire shit! or maybe a lil shitty.
some les miserable or whatever u call it song!

and i gt feedback like i was better etc that sorta made me felt more that i should win u see...

and she got second.

so the next day, my friends asked this lecturer whom happens to be our skills lecturer how come i did not win~

YES FUCKING PAISEI!
in front of me!~

i was a lil upset over the loss the day b4 and yea now that!

and she said it was not about voice quality but stage presense...
anyway this malay girl told me... " U SHOULD WIN!"

LIKE w.t.f
u win liao
u say this kinda FENG LIANG HUA!
tmd!

i am not so unhappy over he winning over me but more of her words!

and subsequently despite obviously irritated by her,
she comes near me and trying to sing praises of me!

totally FAKE!

i swear i was not angry over losing to her but her
UNNECESSARY COMMENTS!

DO justice on me can!
would u like people who comes near u,
trying to break into talk and add compliments!

u may think yea she is friendly
but hey if u have gt nothing to say or talk about then be it!
shut up
i dun need u to try and make small talks and be friendly!
its damn awkward right!

be natural!

anyway,
ya

it may sound so childish but
i am too straight perhaps so once i dun really like u, its that...
i am sorry
maybe hers is a lil unkind but...

i doubt her genuineness

ok lastly and then most recent

like i was sharing w Sumini

must there always be a TUDUNG girl that i will have really strained relationship with in NYP?!

ADV DIP

she is in nephro uro
sad to say
one of the mentioned ones that i totally disliked
firstly, she is too bossy
nothing's done

and she emphasize on what i feel is dumb!~

(cricket is getting louder@!)

ok...

that day i was going to the canteen with Audrey and Judy cuz we ate early at 9 am
and we gotta last till5 pm...
we went canteen to catch a bite b4 tutorial
i told sumini who was q-ing at the copy lady trying to get notes

and i told her quite loudly that i am going CANTEEN!
this BITCH

YES! SHE IS!

commented right behind Sumini that " these ophthalmic people always go canteen!"

CCB! CBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCBCB LOR

i wish i know some malay vulgarities
and i really wished i can SLAP HER!

WHO IS SHE TO MAKE SUCH COMMENTS!
WHAT MAKES HER THINK THAT WE GO CANTEEN OFTEN!
W.T.F


WHAT BUSINESS IS SHE TO BOTHER ABOUT WHERE WE GO!
CHEE BYE LOR

I AM MAD
FURIOUS!
REALLY

I am thinking of what to do...
when i know this
it was fri and yes its TERM BREAK

AND she is my project group mate!

fuck!

i am so gonna confront her!
i really am

and i really wished i can do more
why must people always make me unhappy when i am already so easy going

not so but...

yes i am a lil loud
i DO NOT STEP ON OTHERS' TOES UNLESS THEY DO SO ON ME!
WHEN I HATE U I DUN TALK TO U SO DUN TALK TO ME OR ABOUT ME!

I DUN bother abt u and i wished u dun bother about me too!
i hv not made such comments on u and please GET OUTTA OF MY WAY!

U noe i think i can kill her if i am on the "PILLS"
those emo wreaking pills can make me kill
i mean it!

i really hate her so so so so so so much
can u guys understand my point here
am i racist!~
no i am not!!!

i still get along with malays and indians!
but why they make things so diff for me!!!

i really am PLOTTING a confrontation with her
she has stepped on my toes

and way too much

i shall not endure her fucking bitchiness!

WHY? ADULT LEARNER!~
WHY LIKE THAT

and since i am nv gonna let anyone bully me,
i shall not let this matter rest!

I NEED
a black bag
baseball bat
metal studded shoes
long nails!

cover her face in the bag
beat her up with the bat
kicked her w the shoes
and slap her and scratch her with my nails!


PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home