WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

life's a bitch!

why do this to me!?

even my assumed best "bud" for this school term is playing me out

my damn son-son (the epson printer whom i used to adore)

this fucking printer chose to sabo me like 100000 times since i sat here!
i need these damn journals and this idiotic son son is not being helpful,

printer not ready,
pls check all connections
paper jam!~

all e funny funny stuff!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am so so so so stressed now!
YES I ADMIT I AM NOW!

AND ITS NT LIKE SO CAUSALLY MENTIONED STRESS!
ITS WAY TOO MUCH FOR A SLACKER LIKE ME TO HANDLE!

I hate hardworking!
why force me to be when i so hate it!

i talked it over w him ytd
he came over,

despite picking up arguments readily and deliberately,
actually i still yearn to call him and see him

anyway,
i told him all my problems
what crisis i was facing now
i din wanna talk about it initially,
in fact i am not so wary of my own problem and e root cause

but after telling him my main concerns and worries
and obviously i cried like mad
i know i can't stand my weakness too!

i felt better
i know i was being so unkind to many ppl.

i was initially better today
i told sumini i am back to normal.
i sorted out what i wanna do and stuff
and i thought today marks my REFRESHING NEW DAY

but

e projects we r currently working on is such a headache!
discussed and discussed!
we thought we r like more or less there
and the lecturer said some new stuff!

cb lor

i am really really sad
i have already done my very best
i feel that all these r just too taxing

and i so cant stand these two ladies in my grp!
I wished she talk lesser and get her work done

basically i was trying to bring down her points
and i find her damn irritating
furthermore,

i realised she did not do much research!
kns

i stayed back w two other paeds girls and we discussed again
i have to go back on sat and continue this discussion
and to EMBARK on a new topic

i volunteered to do the ppt slides
and on top of these
my opthalmic sub group is gonna embark on our new topic on fri

i have like, to date 5 pending presentations
3 fucking assignments(includes research)
3 tests

coming soon!
march 2008 onwards!



counting down to AUG 23RD...

pls help me,
i wanted to be a better person today onwards initially
i thought i found myself again ytd

but today
what has happen, as in generally la
i am losing myself again
i am starting to get irritated!

lao tian bao you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home