WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, November 14, 2008

BUSY!

I hAVE been extremely BUSY!

Tmr's my 10th day straight working
initially i tot i wld be enjoying 2 off days

but
change of plans
i am gonna be deployed to w55a
sigh

i haven got much choice...

my two off days next week will be changed
and i wont be able to help in the micro surgery conference!
shitty man

i have been busy lately
i just started to to be in charge

a very new thing to me
so busy
even tho it may seem like an easy job!
i have to help a lil here and there

and
i hope i did an ok job
and people dun hate me for asking em to do things

liza says i must delegate my duties
but i am finding it so diff to order ppl around

sigh

and

today PROF SONG ACTUALLy called me name!

haha

a lil excited ya!
since he doesnt really do that!

hiak hiak hiak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home