WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, October 30, 2008

BIG TIME PROCRASTINATOR~

I have been procrastinating ALOT!

Who doesn't yea?~

i had promised myself to wake up early
go for a swim
and get a tan

but i din...

i had promised myself i will make a trip down to
the library to borrow some nice romanctic novels
or even some baking books
since my bro wants to learn butter cookies!

i had wanted to make a trip to school
to get my CERT...
but i put all that ON HOLD!
Totally

dreamy...

i seriously dread tmr's shift
my friends are all free this weekend
and i gotta work

and i heard my new roster shifts suck...
yet to preview it

again
taking it easy
since i doubt its worth sneaking an earlier preview!

Urghhh





brought my mum to FISH & CO
last saturday...

we had seafood platter for two
and my mum eats ALOT!

We haven got much opportunities to do this together
which i thought is really nice to do this more often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home