WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

who is my significant other?

when u met up with blunders in life,
who will u look for first?

who shares your ups and downs?
who is the 1st person that comes in your mind constantly?

unfortunately my supposed significant one failed to...
i had wanted just u to be there...
shhh... and be there.

**
certain things are better left unsaid
Winston Churchill:

From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.


my only consolation is...
it caught me by surprise too...

my best friend
the usually quietest one
actually know me more than i expected him to.
*thank u*

why i can try to understand others
and i try to analyze on their part first
and they cant put themselves in my shoe?


Martin Luther King, Jr.:

We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.


esp him...
if u had paid more attention to my most vulnerable aspect...
understand my point than thinking i over-reacted...


Gilda Radner:

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home