WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

scars (stronger for life)

‘Scars (Stronger for Life)’ by Corrinne May

I just want to run
Just want to hide away
Close my eyes to your gaze
Just want to leave
Don’t want to hear them say
“You’re no good at this”

When the world swirls with naysayers
Broken wings and torn pages
The road ahead
Drowning in my tears

Break me open
Tear me down
Into pieces
Broken crumbs
On the ground
You can mould and shape me
In your image
Breathe your life
You know I need it
Scars make us stronger for life

Losing myself
Gaining it back again
Forging strength from weakness
All that I am
All that I’m meant to be
Melting in your hand

Let the world swirl with naysayers
Pickled hearts and sour faces
What is real is what I cannot see

Cut away
All within me
That won’t bear fruit
Cut away
All within me

Scars make us stronger for life


"Scars form whenever we hurt ourselves,
if we have an injury to our bodies,
our bodies respond by healing,
and often, forming scar tissues over the wounds.
The scar tissue is usually thicker and stronger than our normal skin.

In our lives,
we often encounter events,
or situations with people that hurt us,
for eg,
a lot of us have gone through the painful feeling of a break-up with a girlfriend or boyfriend,
or the loss of a loved one,
or the pain of being ill.
I believe that when we go through the sad and painful events in our lives,
we eventually heal,
and we become stronger as a result of the challenges we experience."

- Corrinne May

this one from Corrinne May is PERFECT
its the title from The Leap Years
it brought me back to the scenes of the movie
and i guess it makes sense...

guys meet up soon!
i need u~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home