WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, April 03, 2008

our lost childhood...








thats Audrey's house
those are her kids' toys!
Karen and i simply cannot resist reminiscing our childhood
we did play ma sa- ma sa b4 la
but the gadgets now are so C-O-O-L!

right...
i was supposed to be reading the presentation slides for tmr
i couched after a FULL DINNER
slept on e sofa
walked to my room
continued sleeping
heard the theme song for 9pm show, yes the hahaha part
but just too tired to wake up

F*&%^
i woke up at 1.30!
gotta read my stuff
but i am blogging
LAZY!

Dinner lately had been GREAT!
e man in me...
my mum cooked nice dishes and soup
and S-L-U-R-P
simply delicious...

but...
i feel the bulge again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home