WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My current life...

back to my HK cafe craze days.

Was bubbled... supposed to go Mind Cafe for some exciting games session

Anyway slept throughout the day!

Ever since beibz started working, i no longer go shopping during all my off days. I no longer meet him for hubbing after my shift ends...

I usually sleep my off day away till evening and i'll meet him for late dinner.

I do save alot on shopping but spent alot on CABS!
I take a cab almost every other day. As if i earn big bucks...

I have forgotten when was e last time i took a train to work on morning shifts and
i hate it when i missed my CT 8 (EXPRESS bus frm amk to chinatown)

the late dinners prolly contributed to my fucking weight fluctuations!

Watching my HK drama serial now and the last epi le...
gonna watch it b4 i sleep.

Having interrupted sleeps recently.

Can't sleep in e night and gets really tired when i wakes up!
Sigh...

Boring POst.

there are certain issues which i would like to mention here but to avoid conflicts i better dun...

certain things are getting on my nerves...


certain things are best left unsaid.



From the tunes of GHostbuster...
THere's sth on in the neighbourhood...

my bro found a naked man lying near the lift
as in totally NAKED~

We saw a woman crying or should i say WAILING damn loudly at 2 am on Sat.
Beibz and me were viewing from the window.

I always had prejudice against policemen in sg and in particular AMK POLICE!
Ever since my encounter w the masturbater in my neighbourhood with poor actions i HATE EM!

Truely enuff, they displayed their inefficiency right infront of my eyes!

6 police couldn't do anything to the wailing lady,
causing ABSOLUTE disturbance to our neighbourhood in e wee hours,

they called for help one car after another and in total 3 cars and 6 policemen~!

5 standing around,
1 standing by her side patting her, coaxing her to go w em...

all could't subdued her!

and the gal was obviously drunk or pRolly DRUG OVERDOSE!

it took em 1 hour to get the ambulancE~
sigh...

taxpayer money dun come ez

why bother renovating the police post!~
so huge, fully air-conditioned w damn big Plasma tv~!

and ideal for slackers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home