WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, September 08, 2007

* adores**



loves this song...

ADORES him...

He is Ah Xin From F.I.R

ADORES F.I.R!

gone are the days of just smitten by the HEART THROB good lookers.

I look for Talent.


To name a few of my fave, u will realised i do not really care about outlook.

I like JJ Lin, i affectionately call him my bf, even my mum relates him as my bf.

I like Jay Chou, i used to call him my bf.

I like F.I.R esp the above mv's singer and their female lead!

I like Stefanie Sun

those are the ones i specially adore...

But to speak of talent...
I would reccommend u guys to listen to Gary Cao and Nicky Li (machi)

here's one with F.I.R
WATCH OUT for the female lead.

i Find her quite charismatic and her vocal are attractive too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home