WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 31, 2007

hairspray



finally watched Hairspray.

had wanted to watch it since the trailers plus the many reviews seems good.

Well, personally i would probably rate it 3/5

was anticipating alot from the theme since it was so broadway.

But find it rather draggy. Tho the female lead is pretty cute.

Was off today.

felt a lil tired, anyway as usual slept my day away since i got nothing much to do.

Chatted w guaz a lil while over the phone and i dunno how we started talking about changes. I casually asked him if i had changed and he said yes.

I am not at all offended by what he says yet a lil keen to know exactly how much he thinks i have changed yet i could hear that he's a lil reserved in saying more i guess for fear i would be offended.

In the past, i used to call him up once every now and then checking out his life and stuff. Well haven been doing much of this lately.

It may sound very EXCUSE-ly that i have bZ Work schedules.
But i do admit i sorta neglected that.
He prolly felt that i dedicate most of my time to my bf.

But the comforting things i would say is...

i still will call. Even tho lesser frequency

I still initiates asking u guys out.

I do not specially ask u guys out cuz i have got no one to accompany me for the day.

anyway take good care of ur back, hope ur "fellows" are still in tip top condition!


THis particular roster was quite a good one at least to me la.

but sad to say there r still ppl who do not understand shift duties or maybe i should say my nature of work.

working on ph and weekends are bad enuff,

and it totally pisses me off when i get remarks like
huh u still need to work today ah?

Like hello... its just like me telling u to go high tea w me on a weekday afternoon~

and

my nature of work do not allow me to be sitting around or able to log on msn to chat w my friends at work.


i have alot of patient contacts...

i need to perform diff procedures and need me to be w em.

don't expect me to ans calls as and when

or reply msges as and when


i m still the same me
when i can never tolerate disturbance during sleep!


i need to change my skin... soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home