WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 31, 2007

dedicated to him**









i find myself immersed with all the unnecessary worries about "THE" future...

i picture us, looking at each other with super under topics to talk about ...

it certainly proves my ULTRA negativity,

looking at the pictures of us

looking at the pictures he took

looking at the ones he specially adores

just makes me realised my worries are just extra trauma i caused myself to suffer

we hung around till late these two days.

His absense last week caused me so much misery

His attentiveness caused by my clumsiness makes me feel so loved

my knocks here and there and his soothing rubs to my lil pain

my tormenting mood swings and tantrums, watching him rising with (-) tolerance level... amuses me.

when he looked in my eyes, he knows i am crying even when my tears were just welling up.

I find absolute solace.

What more can i expect...

he is my bestie,
my soul mate

*heartz*

beibz i love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home