WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 10, 2007

pissed aGAin!

was supposed to work today,

already b4 hand asked those who's wrking today to consider me first for Annual leave if the total is low...
and i got it! HAA... beibz's off today so yea!

we went hubbing.
its been sooooooooooo long since we hubbed together.

AMK HUB'S ARCADE~
went to the arcade, and this SMELLY BIG GUY in yellow tee used both arms and blocked my way.

I *diao* him, thinking he was gonna promote some package stuffs as i saw theres alot of like papers stuffs on his hands.

THEN this idiotic guy PULLED MY BAG@!

CHEE BYE LOR

I turned back, stared hard and this idiot said," he tried to stop u from going in and u still insisted on goin in!

I stared at him and replied him angrily," then u DUN have to pull my bag!

KNN they said i need to be a member b4 i can get in!

FUCK!

FUCKER FACTORS

1)heard about being a member for ARCADES IN SINGAPORE!?~

2)IF U have been to amk hub's arcade, u will noe... NO GOOD GAMES! F* EX! Cards only!

3) Would u deny access to potential customers!?

4) Pull my bag!

i am totally pissed!

rude ass promoter~
unreasonable entry requirements!

Guaz recommended me a new HK CAFE in upper thomsom and we went there after hubbing
TUNGSHUI and guaz and hanz followed by thereafter.
Not too bad food, menu def more varieties compared to XINWANG

BUT lousy seats... my back is aching now~
sat there for 2 hrs b4 the two arrived and another 2 hrs chatting w em!

4 hours in total on a no support stool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home