WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 10, 2007

home song stories...



went to watch Home Song stories, a production by raintree productions...

its was ok to me except draggy but to him, its boring.



Sometimes, i wished he shares more to me about his pasts.
We casually mentioned someone and he was truely affected by it.
My heart weighs on me too...
feel alot when i see him like this.

if i had know...
or even if i don't,
i'll love to shower u with all the love u never had b4...
really.

I'm trying...
if u could see.
i never dare probe further for fear of hurting u...
i hid my sadness not bcuz i love poking into others' affairs but i feel u don't feel at ease with me.

But please remember i'll always be around for u
if u ever need a shoulder to cry on...
No doubt i will def cry along

if u ever need someone to talk to...
u noe u always have me.

if being a clown makes u a happier person, i'm willing to...
if that can make u lead a happier life...
one u deem u never had a chance to have last time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home