WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

the real me~

read on...
the real me is back in action.

Off today.
Elated!

cuz i can sleep late.
I treasure sleep VERY much. I need @ least 8 hrs of sleep if not--> GRUMPY
I will count the hours with my fingers and plan for sleep unless i'm working Morning the next day, which i dun usually fulfill to my required amt of sleep.

Expecting like waking up @ 12 or better still after 1pm.

FUCK... Yes u got it,

i woke up at 1030 am...
taboo!

nope not calls... i silent my hp nowadays. For fear of being called back to work too! Haa... they say we should not off our phones, well i din... i merely mute it hoho.

Anyway... there was terrible DRILLING going on my block and its crazy...

i felt like it was just right above me, meaning they are drilling my ceiling away and in moments i would see the ah pu nene guy who drills while i'm in bed with my eyes half opened and heavy eyelids drooping!

NABEY SOUNDS kinky with the ah pu nene erm... "on top" while i lie in bed! PUI**

But anyway, i was mad!

i marched out of my room, opened my front door, (chey as if i got back door!~)
and nabey saw my neighbour, in my ugly obviously kena woken up face plus my ugly pyjamas and ahem bra-less.

given my asset ahem ahem, looks awful and maybe large mass that dangles? Yikes


i dunno still where the drilling came from...

beibz called me, complaining about his boss and half the time i was like: "HUH?!"

I CANT HEAR HIM!

tRIED to sleep with e noise but to no avail

But the brilliant me suddenly remembered sth... cuz the other time round during my night shift i experienced it.
They are going for lunch soon and well i can sleep again.

HAA true enough, they went for breakie earlier than i expected and i got back to sleep almost immediately.

And u noe i always see those ah ne ne gathering at void decks with their packet of white rice with curry for lunch then they would slp with no shoes and u see those cement stains on their dark, chocolate-ty legs

hohoho and well well well... they actually took time off more than 2 hours! YIPPIE and i slpt till 130 pm

Now, i am not slamming em...

but what the hell are they doing!?

First they wanted us to vote for upgrading of lifts and supposedly their promise to us after we vote em...

I was happy they re painted our block, it looks fresh like wat my mum says.

They cememt the floor, re cememt again days later, placing my house's BIG AS IN REALLY BIG FLOWER POT on the steps outside my door with all the other chup chup stuffs and made me climb out of house to work one afternoon and walk on wooden stilts to avoid spoiling their cemented floor! AND THE WOODEN STILTS SO fragile...

all these i did not blog and complain.

Now they actually drilled the stairs! YES... they drilled the stairs, its ugly now and i nearly fall while getting down with heels today!~ Its uneven.

And i heard they are gonna remove all the handles of the stairs and replace em which means MORE FUCKING DRILLS!

CB.

PLS i better not be off, pm SHIFT OR worse Night

all these means we might need to pay more to the town council. N why do all these.

They totally does not take into considerations of people like me who works shifts! ANd some more i am a HEALTH CARE WORKER!

What about lil children who slps most of the day,
ah ma or ah gong who needs afternoon nap.

Those bo liao anuty who would die if they don't gossip on the phone daily or go downstairs and chat w fellow kpo-ers and pin point at ppl whop dresses up to go out

or when these ppl cant hear their Taiwan soap drama on ch 8!

HMPH...

and most irritating thing is they repainted the handles of the stairs and now gonna change it~

Waste those painter's efforts~~

waste paint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home