WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 23, 2007

night again...

night shift= less updates, loss of beauty sleepy, no life!_big time~, sleepless days and irritating nights...

i DUN hate night, neither do i LOVE nights... i just find myself reali pathetic when

  1. i cant slp well in e day
  2. i m very bz at nite
  3. i gt alot of new zits on my face
  4. someone ask me out and i replied i m wrkin later
  5. i noe ppl are slpin at nite wrkin in e day and i m wastin my day sleepin! Sloggin my night away!

SLEEPY ZZZZZzzzz... very slpy nw... wanna hit e sack and SNOOZE! I need to pig out badly man! Went ONG LING'S place, gt a SUPER CUTE BABY! Had fun w her eldest daughter and her niece! 2 SMALL KIDS = MADNESS! ThEY sure r HYPER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home