WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I will miss u....

the shrt stay in IMH is coming to an end... despite shrt stay there, i really enjoyed myself. I heard frm many ppl tht they dun understand the purpose of coming here but i think otherwise. I reali enjoyed interacting w patients... w/o us... it wld ve just another day 4 em... w no one entertaining em!

Even though nurses there r nt as busy compared to general wards, but i truely believes tht they may be mentally stress up and the hazards r another prob factor!

THE rapport built w SNs, ANs, HCAs, PATIents... were great! wILL Def miss this kindda wrkin env... politics free! FRenly and helpful ppl they r...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home