WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, January 09, 2009

oh My goodness!

in 7 hours my crazy friends and i are heading to TAIWAN!

I have heard enough
seen enough
watch enough

and i so wanna visit that place!!!

WELCOME TO TAIWAN!
Naruwan!

a lil dissapointed its at T1
I wished its at T3 or even T2
looks more atas

anyway
i have been on this holiday mood since last nite

so sorry i left my friends to fight the last night battle today!
due to my early flight!

haha

promise i will make up to em with lotsa TAIWAN Goodies!

TQ Linda!
for taking over my last night!

anyway
its getting really exciting
the rest dun intend to slp
and are thinking of going to the airport earlier
i do feel like sleeping
since i had planned to read my book on the plane
and

i barely slept for 2 hours post night earlier since i gotta head town and meet the rest to change the currency

i got this REAL JUICY Website
and i saw the ZHANG ZIYI pic...

haha
i am sucker for such tabloids!

anyway

i hope i can come back with lotsa nice stuff
i dun pin high hopes on the clothes there since the weathers' cold and the sizing may be a lil issue and most importantly i am nt a sucker to the type of fashion there

but i would be expecting some cute and weird buys
like some cool shades
cool frames
umbrella!

and
perhaps nice bags
and food!

oh shit
i haven paint my nails!!!

enough said

wait for my pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home