WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, December 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!

this is insane!

this show is like da best b4 boring 08 comes to an end!

MY GOODNESS
I melt on seeing Robert Pattinson!





anyway
its a really good movie

i enjoyed it!

the entire show
i was smitten by him
and

the way he protects Bella!

GOSH!

MUST WATCH
I CAN'T WAIT FOR part 2

and i wana get the book!






it makes me wonder
how much will u sacrifice for love?

would u rather not die
and be an immortal...

for the sake of love
but

by doing so...

no matter how sad
how bad
how tough
or how much u wanna die
u can't

u just gotta repeat this stage of ur life over and over again
since

everyone else is growing old
but u...

and

they die

u dun

i will be damn sad
seeing the rest leaving me

the joke
was how Edward Cullen kept his graduation gown over the years!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home