WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Xmas!

wELL
this came a lil late tho
but

anyway,

it had been a really busy week
the chalet
crash in at work
and

the tiring shifts

i slept at 8pm till 12.30 noon today!!

i slept like a baby!
or perhaps more than a baby!

recieved some lovely pressies
and THANK U!


tho it haven been exactly enjoyable...

i learnt to let go...

heard some comments from several people
whom i find those accusations highly irritating

claiming i am best friend with this and that

someone must have started all these unkind remarks about me

be it...

i would rather what is said is made known
than hinting to me that whoever is my best friend and all...

or making some untrue accusations about me...

i rather they not talk to me at all
than pretend to be nice
and

then once in awhile spurts out such remarks...
which not only irritates but hurting

i do my job
i do what is given to me

i may have spell out some grievances openly
but i do not harm

dun even talk to me
if in your heart i am evil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home