WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 28, 2007

this feeling suck!

woke up feeling lousy...

warm...

stiff neck...

strained it when i was sleeping i guess!
i feel like i've done a strenuous exercise ytd.

(come to think about it...
could be the moving yesterday~!)

now it seems like i have rested way too long i kinda dread work tonight
and
can i tahan?

My random and irritating errands are done.
i'm still waiting for the 12th hour of charging to complete b4 i piang my MOBTV again.

COURTESY OF HEBE,
I watch MOBTV for FREE!!!

Trying to watch the HUANG JING LU now airing on CH 8 @ 9pm
i missed all the earlier episodes
and i am watch it online

I SWEAR ITS DAMN NICE!!!

PLS SEND ME THE PICS WE TOOK YTD K~~~?

Thanks to my BF,
my camera got new supposed better batteries.
Gonna bring tonite to take w my colleagues!

and i am so craving for maggie mee now...

pls sign up for the GST OFFSET thingy if u haven done so

http://www.gstoffset.gov.sg/

we can get some GST cash rebates due to the hike i think...

i dunno exactly the details but i read it on e papers and from my dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home