WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 21, 2007

adventurous trip, and a wish come true.

i've typed like a whole load of updates of my itinerary in Phuket. But decided not to post it.

In summary,
the trip was ok
it was ADVENTUROUS bcuz we had a super duper SCARY SPEED BOAT ride.

and it was so tramautising.
Ask me abt it,
i shall tell u more abt it,
otherwise...
too lazy to elaborate.

DREAM COME TRUE!

ECSTATIC~

I got in to NYP...
I was keeping my fingers crossed,
din wanna tell ppl abt my application since i wasn't so sure if i can make it,
as based on my experience and performance, and i was only an average student.

But THANKFULLY! I got in,
and i am gonna be classmates w SUMINI
haa...

browsed thru the name list of the ppl who got in, many r my friends!
I saw so many familiar names just from SGH..
WONDER IF its gonna be a MAJOR GATHERING IN NYP!
I'll know tomorrow...
its orientation...
like duh*... haa!

received a really sweet sms from haha...
she is so sweet.
makes me wanna cry.

i will miss working with em...
i wouldn't say all but
there are still a handful of ppl i will miss greatly!
And i told sister i wanna continue my last night as i wanna work w my FAVE ppl!~

i am a lil worried if i will still be able to work w em again...
what if 8 mths later our ward has enough staffs?
or they think i should go to another ward...
and i will be on really low income for 8 mths,
no JUNE bonus...

BUT!

I love to go back to sch...
i LOVE THE FACT that i dun have to take a cab to work on MORNINGS!
NYP IS IN AMK~

WEEKENDS! WHEE!!!!

Luckily i know sumini and she knows me...
at least i know a classmate already!

today was a SHOPPING SPREE...

spent alot.
still haven gotten my FAVE GUY'S gift...

*scratch head*

my fave guy is supposed to call me...
but he did not...
he din pick up his phone!

*JANICE? MARY? JANE? ANNE? *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home