WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 28, 2007

sober? drunkard?

just back homie from Hanz place...

our planned xmas party,
first in our 11 yrs of frienship!

eb could't make it...
i tot we would be spending NYE together but doubt so...

WE HAD LIKE lotsa BURNT FOOD,
RED WINE,
I had several other types of liquour!
Volka that taste like COUGH MIXTURE
Martell ...

anyway i am not exactly really sober at present but wanna blog my HAPPINESS down!

Chraging my GIFT now...
12 hrs time it will be of use.

THANK U HANWEN FOR UR HELP in e afternoon!
FOR your PARTY
your GIFT!
AND LOVE!

ThANK U guaz
4 the gift
card
and LOVE!

THANK U BEIBZ!
FOR ur watch
love
love
and love!

Tomorrow will be my last few days of work!
looking 4ward too...

i wanna zzz now...

i hope my NYE Will be fun filled too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home