WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

boxing day!

Seasons' Greetings PEOPLE!

Well i used to hate this senior lady in class when she always make announcements in class by calling us people.
We hated it cuz we thought it was so rude...
to label us as PEOPLE IN GENERAL.
Haa but i do e same...

well FRIENDS I MEAN!!!

XMAS eve was spent as how i mentioned it...
met up w my long time friend BAOLING,
we had xmas dinner at OUTBACK steakhouse.
I kinda like that place cuz i think they serve reasonably good food.
FULL! TILL NOW

Went ktv w Choonz.
Was a lil disappointed w my own performance.

But then felt good belting out the DIVA songs!
Literally singing to our heart's content!

HAPPY...
I got my MOST WANTED DKNY WATCH FROM MY PRECIOUS HIM

THANK U!
To think i attempted to buy that watch several times!
In the airport,
attempted to find in Phuket airport
The guys nearly bought it as my xmas pressie too!~

My bf has gotten it earlier,
and i think when i wasn't in SG.

This joyous season,
c/n help but piling on e weights,
phobia to even get near e scales!
bulge seems to swell even more!

*scared*

**Happy**

i know many many many of em really liked me!
received many many many well wishes!
and positive feedbacks that i will be SORELY MISSED...
I guess there might be absolute peace and NO NONSENSE
but my partner in crime still hanging around so i think she can manage the forte!

i was thinking of buying a sweet thing for some friends,
but the nice sweetie has already gotten me sth!
TRUST ME!
THERE IS REALLY TELEPATHY BETWEEN US!

OK...
the errands never seems to end.
gotta go back ward tomolo
to submit the forms...

then NYP on the 27th...
cuz i am too lazy to get things done on e same day!
Thinking abt e travelling makes me *YAWN*

27th is the xmas party w e GUYS...
28th is my last few days of work and night shifts!
coincidentally,
Sumini and me are the ones doing FREQUENT nights...

now that we r leaving...
the girls gonna do more frequent nights and in particular WEEKDAYS!
and well well well...
GOOD LUCK!

I guess Linda will be taking over my duties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home