WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

random rantings...



gonna have the same hair colour

several things to mentioned, no idea how to start it off.
Had just finished a round of night shift,
but recieved SHITTY remarks from a stranger! A bitchy one!

One who said i cared more about complaints than patient care!
#$%&...
ANGRY TO E MAX!
who is she to say that abt me!
I KNOW WHO SHE IS A BITCH!

Gotten over e madness but was OTT on mon morning when i knew abt it!

Mon night, met Hebe and Ella,
had sakae sushi.
THE SERVICE AT THE HEEREN BRANCH SUCK!
FOOD! SUCK TOO!

and we headed off to the new KTV IN town, TOP KTV i think,
T.M.D! Damn NICE!!!!!!!!!
In case u dunno, its just opp Bugis Junction, around Liang Seah Street!
6-7 FLOORS, whole building belongs to em,
different levels diff themes!
Theres a recording studio at level 2 for u to do ur own demo!

their system r very cool too, u can adjust ur own preferred lightings,
soft, disco, bright and sth else,
pretty glow in e dark wall papers
excellent service!
They actually spent up to 10 mins explaining their services and functions in e room!
And its affordable prices!
Bet its gonna be the upcoming ktv!

a Lil worried cuz the Phuket hotel bookings still hasn't confirmed my booking

watched HEARTBREAK KID at THE CATHAY today,
just the usual cheesy comedy,
I so cant wait for ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!
Its opening tomorrow!

As i said to some of my friends,
its amazing fast another year has come around!
Its xmas again when i thought i just spent like xmas few mths back?
I still remember vividly what happened last xmas!
TIME FLIES!

*BONUS**

I wanna get myself

<3 DKNY Latest watch!

<3 new Hp!~

<3 RED hair!

my dad says i need to go exercise
u noe what he means!
so does my bf and friends!

I am in e midst of dying my hair (DIY) now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home