WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, November 29, 2007

getaway!!!




the trip has been booked!
island getaway w my girlfriends!

was a lil hesitant initially,
but i gave my word,
a lil heartache w parting with my money but on the brighter side
* *BONUS* *

THE civil servants r getting 2 MONTHS!
but i wanna STRESSED! WE NURSES R NOT CIVIL SERVANTS!!!

VOICES FROM MY LEGS:
"I'M BREAKING APART SOON!"

i hv many dressings today
but thanks to good working colleagues i received plenty of help!
and i did a most difficult task for removing a particular patient's stitches!
well i think like 1024564587466 of it and in a damn awkward area!
Linda said they were just casually mentioning dunno who's gonna be the unlucky one to do the job!

*BEAMING W PRIDE*

HAA...

Jokingly told Vijaya that in 10yrs time i will not be an ordinary staff,
cuz she asked me where will i be in ten years?
cuz i think i exaggerate something b4 that.

i told her 10 yrs later i will in there(pointing to sister's office!)
and i told her to KNOCK the door b4 she comes in!
haa
and she replied me saying if i am inside she will not be here anymore!
And i think sister heard us laughing came out asking us and i told her the same thing!
haa and she shook my hands congratulating me for having such BIG ASPIRATIONS!
And i told her too, remember to knock the door b4 they come in!
haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home