WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 23, 2007


everywhere i go, since my schooling days, i have always been labelled as the loud one, the Da Jie da in my clique, literally means Big sis or even mad...

Never really like those STUPID labels...

esp Big sis.

Was merely a lil louder than the rest and in fact when everyone roars in laughter probably my mouth open bigger la~

Has been cracking the usual nonsensical jokes lately at work, lightening up e mood there in particular Honeysha, who laughs at almost all the lame jokes i crack~ and esp my RENDITION of THAI GIRL SHOWS haa...

she has been suggesting me to be a comedian.

And my bf always strongly feels that i can be part of Jack Neo's J TEAM cuz there's always a girl in their shows who care much less abt images and all out to make ppl laugh and he thinks i am just like em... uglifying myself for effects.

It brings me joy to see ppl really laughing as in genuinely and i call it sincerly at my jokes and i would beam with pride(hideous) that i am so FUNNY!

But guess my love would still be singing.

I remember, when i was still so free, as in schooling, i on my radio e moment i stepped home and i used to know alot alot alot as in really alot of songs. I was titled MP3 queen or walking mp3 by my friend and i have gt friends who call me out humming songs and asked me for title.

I have since lost e ability now cuz i stop listening to radio mainly cuz of time...

would love to pick up singing from a professional instructor, recommended by a friend one school. Might pop by to enquire if i happen to be in that area.

kinda regret many many things in life... all those if i had...

i always confidently see myself as Jack of all trades master of none. Tho nt all but am proud of my wide variety of i call it talents skills i possess haa!

quite self centered la my post. hee

going ECP tomoorow w Kamala.

Been awhile since i last saw her.

prob alot to catch up.

work has been fine these two days,

looking forward to many good days ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home