WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, August 20, 2007

my "ALL" for now, at least the entire week.







well, had been really "SWEET" ahem, unknowingly owned so many pink stuffs which i so hate it last time and swore whenever i come across gals who's too pink. And OOPS~

i swear i am not those typical act cute ones lor!

My Hp was a nice shade of pink.

My Ds lite because, i was ok with pink or black and since Linda gt the black and the beibz and the shopkeeper kept wanting me to get the pink one i oblige.

Still many new pink stuffs which i dun wish to waste my time on those.

Anyway i FINALLY conquered Mario's world 3-3's KING! nABEY, I have like played repeatedly for 789545123564 times and still couldn't make it and i tot i am going bonkers soon with my excitement and anger!~

Finally_phew.

I hope my "all" will tide me till mon, he is away for reservist!
Sianz

Today work was hell...

bz!

But i managed to complete my side almost on time with the help of a very nice Burns staff!

Hang around and helped the rest do some stuffs!

Had this super duper irritating and SMELLY auntie which i managed to sent back to the parent ward too! Heng ah! But had a super hard time communicating w her and her husband! They really make a good pair!
Auntie demands i do this do that...
had a super hard time explaining to the uncle the diff btw BLOCK 5 AND BLOCK 6! Duh***

He insisted its the same and even mixed up, and yup i ended up losing my cool with e two of em and SHOUTED!

Not very loud la but w tinge of irritating tone rather obviously.

and she was rather gei gei lor!

Said sorry and apologize for troubling me! Hate that even more!
Fake right! And manipulative! She thinks she will make me feel bad but uh oh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home