WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 28, 2007

*upset*







madness part 3_ Guaz loves FIST! HAA...

i have a habit of browsing thru the obituaries everyday, sort of la... whenever i read e papers and well... today's board i saw 2 of em whom i know. The 1st had passed away many years ago. My sec sch maths teacher. I m sure my ol' pals will noe. Mrs Kwok. The 2nd one is actually my paraplegic patient. Mr Tan! I m really shocked! He is like e nicest patient ever and i m really upset to see his face in e board. Sigh.

I m sure my colleagues will agree w me too. And when i reached work today they were talking about the NS boy who passed away this morning frm taiwan crash. Hmmm... heart wrenching too cuz after all our doctors have been trying so hard to save them these few weeks.

After tomolo i will have 2 straight off days... phew waiting soooo long.

Met Hanz, Guaz N beibz came along for sakae. I got a bag from GUAZ!~ SOOOOOO SWEET!
Paid 90 bucks each for his new specs from hanz and me as a belated bday pressie. And we gt a treat from him from MAC CAFE HEH HEH AND i gt the shrek hairband but this damn guaz says i looked like princess FIONA! NABEY.

Work was oeaceful and enjoyable today, we had joy we had fun in e seasons of e sun! HAA... cuz lydia ainT around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home