WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, May 26, 2007

woodlands crowned!







madness part 2.
now u noe why i love my ol' pals oh so muchie! Cuz its just endless fun!
I can never find someone of e so same frequency! i love u!!!
(we were fighting, i was pissed so i took off my shoes and wanted to stuff in guaz mouth and in the end he snatched it from me and made me smell!) The rest were so poses... haa


went to the finals of Mister Singapore... Mr Woodlands was crowned as expected. He is beefy, he is so photogenic... and he gt 3 other subsidiary awards including mr gym or sth.

Went clarke quay, guaz was there w his bazaar and gt a belt frm him. Saw a bag i like too, but man i've gt too many bags!!! ONE BIG CONTAINER where most of it are abandoned by me.

Hmmm.. was looking through friendster and came across some ol' schoolmates... man. Most of em have changed and many have lost so much weight as compared to last time. Only me. Sigh... i used to be smaller but has since put on so much and never went down. I was told b4 that when u start working u will lose weight but WHERE GOT!

Went for drinks @ this damn quiet bar ytd, tot we wanted peace but to our disappointment the DRINKS SUCKED!!! NEVER GO ASYLUM CLARKE QUAY. They served the worst cocktails. Margarita like fuck... taste like normal saline and cosmopolitan tasted like cough mixture, well well that certainly explains the emptiness! To think beibz was checking out cute girls @ the lousy bar and sharing w hanz! TMD~ And this hanz tried to take a pic w her but she refused. OR BE GOOD! HUR HUR HUR.

My migraine is acting on again. Sick... 2nd day in a row. I m so sick of e idea of waking at 5am on a Sunday. DREAD WORK. I wanna chiong i wanna shop i wanna sleep!

My dear beibz was whining about how tired he is... but he is out now! 11.3o! kaoz...

i cant wait for my annual leave. Going on a course ECG course but the test date interrupts on my annual leave and the saddest thing is, its on the 12th which is like the mid week!~ damn... smash my holiday hopes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home