WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 21, 2007

hate 4631~

i hate calls frm ward...
i hate ppl callin me questioning abt this abt that!
i hate ppl telling me Sister is gonna scold me!
i hate all these ppl!

I've tried to stay out of all e issues @ wrk.
i abstain myself frm getting too involved in this place.
Cuz i dun see reasons in staying so attached whn all it brings me is HATRED.

I have already done my best
certain mistakes are unexplainable and inevitable.
Even if i get scolded, its my probz and i dun need anione to tell me
u can talk all u want behind i dun bother...

leave me alone. Whn i keep quiet, it means stay clear and stay out of my life!

I wonder wat will my future become...

when i m trying to be a obedient girl, i'm percieved as a bootlicker
when i fight back, i get all sorts of insults and remarks which pierces thru my heart
when i try to mind my own business i get talked about
when i mind too much toungues wagged as well...

hell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home