WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 21, 2007

i *heart* my pallies...

i heart my pallies cuz they noe me best...

hanz says there is only one px in e world... *heartz*
they tresure me i treasure em...

guaz tolerates me 4 all i do... sings e same song as me! *heartz*
he 4gives 4gets... like i do to him...

ebz enjoys our company cuz we r one big family... *heartz*
we crap like mad n laugh like mad...

beibz loves me alot... he enjoys my company and tolerates my nonsense~ *heartz*
he's been thru w me...

feel like crying... i hate goin to wrk nowadays... its crap there~
talk onli abt bullshit standards...

spent a bomb on jackets again... imagine i even gt a member card but combine purchase w ah baoz... gonna eat grass till fri~

meet up PALLIES! OI OI WRU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home