WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

managed to siam as much as i could today... but tmr's assignment sucked~~~

today's and ytd's team were pretty cool...

@ least negativity reduced...

doesnt seems very real in certain aspects...

i've gt only one nerve left and she's stepping on it... bleahz

i wish i could stabbed her to death hur hur hur...

managed to take e train to wrk aft like sooooooooooooo long... >proud<

hur hur excitedly sent sms to Beibz and Norbz...

my colleagues has gt new names from me... Marbz, norbz, lewbz

----------------------------------------------------------------------

blooged about e bomb i spent on e jackets i missed out sth...

i was in the new air conditioned amk interchange walkin towards e bus lane for my bus, this small lil boy popped outta nowhere and walked straight towards me and he stuck his damn face on my butt and walked!

So i walk... he also walk! Thn since he is so short his face level was my butt!

I was initially amused but eventually irritated! The parents was like
"eh eh jie jie's bf angry liao huh~" Then in a fit of anger i said sth like :"EH I DA BIAN NEVER XI PI GU(I SHIT NEVER WASH LEI) he doesnt seems to understand... and continued for awhilke but think e parents r annoyed.

Thn he gave up on me after smelling my backside and stepping on my shoes! Nabey
he changed targets on another malay couple touchin em and blabla...

think he is weird. He din talked @ all prob autistic of a lil down~
weirdo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home