WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, April 06, 2007

no one cares abt hw i reali feel~

i was merely tryin to organise a get-2gether session, and its shit i gt.

one has gtta wrk tried to make it fri but too nbad still gtta wrk.

pose a damn qns on sat or fri i gt all e qns thrown back~

fri- i was afraid u'll get ignored again! But u dun appreciate~

MinD U! I WAS WRKIN FRM MON TO FRI MORNING! CANT I CATCH THT TAD LIL BIT OF SLP!

Y shld i be e one initiating all the things!

i get stupid responses like so late liao lei and i've been waitin for ur calls! SHIT HEAD~

I M tryin to plan sth nice onli to be like this!

Dun ever say i treat u ppl as a spare tyre! Dun say i onli find u whn i gt no one ard me~ I m very upset over the whole issue.

i shall just get back to slp and isolate frm the wrld~

good fri is nt a gd day at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home