WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

pretty satisfied.







some random pics and the pics we took frm MIND CAFE
TOTALLY OBSESSED W THE FRAKO BANANA~

well, the long awaited pay increment letter is HERE!!! The hike was more than wad i expected so rather satisfied, esp e fact tht way b4 i recieved the cash i've spent it... gt myself a new pair of glasses yest. Nt reali overboard la since my last pair was made in 2005. But counting e no of times i actually used it erm... (smile sheepishly)




Changed my shift e MA tomolo for the SGH BADMINTON tournament tomolo. Playin doubles w HAJ and we so had never played together b4 nt even like a practice session! Haa but for the fun of it and to think i am our ward's health ambassador man~!




cant wait till sat simply becuz of





  • PAY day!~


  • my new specs is hatched


  • my off day (so nice ya)


  • shopping!


might catch a movie w bei... MR BEAN'S HOLIDAY since i redeemed my sunperks rewards pts for 2 cathay movie tix hee~



gt beri disfigured face and very BLOCKED rt nostril!



cldn slp yest cux i was coughin and i was erm unwell la~

OFF I go... scv ch 255 my fave show~







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home