WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 19, 2009

SIAN!

I SCREWED UP BIG TIME!

My stupid idea
yet not daring enough

my hair totally suck to the core!
seriously!

damn it lor


sigh
this is not gonna be a GOOD HAIR CNY

SHIITY FEELING
AND

i dun seem to get enough clothes!

ispent like almost 200 on e WACOAL BRA!
AND

Its endorsed by AYUMI HAMASAKI La!

fuck it man

stupid me!

and i am PENNILESS!

My hair really suck suck suck!

and saying about PROCRASTINATING earlier on

my room is still not cleared
my house is still like shit
and

i haven got much free time

tmr's my last day
and i am reporting back to work on F* Tues!

dreadzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i need HAIR EXTENSIONS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home