WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 18, 2009

what u cant leave ur hse w/o?

damnit...

last thurs
yes a lil overdue...

but then
i think halijah wld noe...

i called her
asking her abt her shifts
thinking for some workup in the gym...

and while talking my phone died!
and damn damn damn

haha
i was supposed to meet choonz at amk hub
and i totally not noe where tthe exact location wld be since i was really late!

and i had to find a PUBLIC PHONE!
BEST PART?

I just cannot recall her number in that split second!@
nbb~

my mum's number kept running thru my head
and i had to call my fren to help locate her!!


arghhhh

it makes me realise how many donkey years i haven used a PUBLIC PHONE

AND

HANDPHONE IS INDEED OUR MOST ESSENTIAL ITEM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home