WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i'm losing it...

i am not sure whats wrong w me...

haven been able to control my emotions well lately

esp irritated
and annoyed
and angry
and upset

today

well

there is no need to go around telling ppl what i have done and all
however
why do people wanna find fault over such minor issues

the deployment pisses me off to the core

i got along well with the staff
and i completed the 5 days
only to be very unhappy with

Managements
and

Mankind!

No point being nice
being helpful
cuz no one appreciates u!
for all u do!
i dun even have someone who protects me
if thats the case
i dun mind leaving
to somewhere else
where others appreciates me for who i am
for what i do
and acknowledge perhaps just my presence?


and i guess what tick me off
was i took over a mess

which
i bet she dunno whats she is doing the ENTIRE MORNING FOR SURE
AND still act like nothing happens

the most annoying part is
she looks on as i explain the meds to pt's son
when she actually DISCHARGE THEM
and

well
i am SPEECHLESS
i dun wanna sound like a bad guy
telling tales of her
or broadcasting about her inefficiency

BUT SHE OBVIOUSLY need to do sth abt herself!

She has to wake up
and learn a lesson

i bet some students who are here for a few weeks can outdo her in some ways!

arghhhhhhhh

i noe i am not the only one who cant stand it!
but

sigh

all these unhappiness makes me dread working
makes me hate some people so much

i detest her sickening face
thinking she is doing everything for us
in protection of us

FAKE!
FAKE!
FAKE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home