WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, November 30, 2008

sore!

feeling damn sore!

the roster suck
and yes

it makes me hate sister even more!
i wished i could kill her

everything that i deemed to be beautiful
has gone with the wind

the initial roster Yappie planned was so brilliant!
i already made arrangements to go ouT!

AND

the finalised one just aint HUMANE!

They made use of me
and

now they do this to me

sounds serious but hey!

when they need my help
i agreed w no hesitation!

when they need my service
i change my shifts

when they call me up last min for night shifts
i accept

i mean
i feel its unfair to me!

when they need deployment
i go with their decision too!

forsaking whatever initial plan i had!

well

this is UNGRATEFUL

I despise her despicable behaviour!
which do not deserve any form of respect from me!

i dun mind leaving
to place where ppl dun underestimate my capability
and appreciates me

and
treat me with respect
and fair and equally!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home