WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i am so BORED!
no life!

basically
just last 3 days of attachements
its better this week at ECS
felt more useful
and welcomed
or appreciated i should say
at least my minor contributions is of use

its day two
my dear beibz is in reservist

i am so sad
so bored!

6 more days!
gosh!

i am so so so so so sad...


Miss Kiu gonna test us next week
nt exactly sure
but too LAZY to read

attempted to open the book
but ended up watching tv!

guess i am in total relax mode!

FRI- LAST DAY OF ATTACHMENTS
Mon- END OF RESERVIST! YAY

Fri- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL... mixed feelings
- My mum's bday
- Ain's sis bday
- KL!!!

We are heading to KL for the weekends b4 work starts!
My dear SHE
better meet me this two weekends
cuz my honeymoon period is ending really SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home