WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, July 27, 2008

in bliss...

we spent great quality time together today!

i was rather excited about today
woke up at 11 plus
but he slept till 2 plus!

and when he woke up
i went back to nap!

so we wasted time waiting for each other to wake up
in the end only met at 5

had wanted to go kallang leisure park
T3
But it was too late
i needed to go town to get my phone

had some great buys today!

used the taka voucher choonz gave me to get a casio green watch
G SHOCK
in place of my broken green addidas
i wanted something to remind me of her when she leaves for australia in the next few months for as long as she wants!

we got Royce Chocs
beibz said it was damn good so i wanted to try!

HEAVEN!

Had dinner at this jap resturant at isetan scotts
great food
great service
wanted to ask Hanz out but poor him
gotten my no voice sickness!

he needs HEAT EXPLUSION!
GiVE him some tmr!

meeting em for a hair cut
and perhaps some colouring to my hair!

beibz and i went singing again
cuz i had a 20 bucks off voucher
expiring at end of july
which is next week

no booking
and they had no room left
and they actually gave us a DAMN BIG ROOM!
They used to hold competitions!

hahahaha
so fun!
it was really HUGE!

Anyway
i had fun
happy!

more good times!
assignment still untouched!!!

damn!
weather's been really bad
cant get the clothes dry

i hate the no- sun smell on my clothes
damn embarrasing!

just re- washed my uniform cuz it had that smell!

counting down to F.I.R'S concert

JAM HSIAO will be the guest!
HOHOHO

I wanna eat POPEYE CHICKEN!

They say its better than KFC
no chance to go yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home