WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, July 12, 2008

THANK YOU!

It has been a BUSY AND TIRING week for me...

WED...
MY BIRTHDAY!

Being older, and more realistic
i stopped getting excited over this day

however
my loved ones are sucha darling to me!

Tues Night
i asked Beibz out for a dinner
At Din Tai Feng
BUT'

I acc. Audrey to some place at Raffles
and two of us plus Maureen and Karen ate a REALLY FULL meal at Soup Bowl

we skipped the xiao long bao
we went KTV instead
thinking we will spend some time alone,
b4 12mn
smses started coming in...

and the BIGGEST SURPRISE CAME!
My friends and my bf, bak kak already

and they actually surprised me with a bday cake...
i was so shocked
i cried...

haha

and the next day was just as fun
went Waruku for dinner
and we went Singapore Flyer...

quite scary
but quite magnificent view!

Beibz was so scared! hahahaha

and i gt another HUGE SURPRISE
My gifts with a LARGE- XXL bouquet of flowers were in Han's boot!

anyway
i am too busy to upload the pic

but nevertheless,

THANK U SO MUCH!
Those who wished me

Those who bought me gifts

THANK YOU!

I recieved quite a few pressie...

My bf
Guaz
Hanz
EB
Choonz
Audrey
Judy
Cheryl
Diana
Karen
Maureen

THANK U EVERYONE!!!

Anyway

i am truely GRATEFUL to all those who stood by me
during the 7 months that i am in sch!
Not easy at all

many bad times
but i am almost reaching the finishing line

i am thankful
i had a glorious race!
enriching
i am happy that besides procrastinating
i can still work hard!

Thank You everyone who made this possible

its sad that i have to go back...
i have to get used to the routines again
its time i think about my future...

2 years
of bond
many things may change
many things may happen

what my future lies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home