WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, July 03, 2008

i can breathe a lil more..

this week has been an "event-full" week

we have got SO MANY IMPORTANT things on our minds!

ESP IN PARTICULARLY ME!
I have got such a SMALL WANDERING MIND...

I am really in a foul mood lately
i am just too worn out
i lacked the usual 8 hrs of slp i used to have at least
and i have this thing on my mind ALL THE TIME
that i cant sleep well w/o thinking about the health assessment and research
but sadly it din help me lose any appetite.

TODAY!
I finally completed my HEALTH ASSESSMENT
i was THE FIRST
in class to go thru
i was too slow
and only started ABDOMEN when 8 mins left~
i sped up
and i missed out some small stuff in the end
nevertheless i am glad it's over
somehow

emotionally overwhelmed throughout this process

i have been excessively intolerant to certain people during this period
which i thought they could have been more sensitive to me
but it is over
and i know they all meant well
and are sincere to help me

THANK U AND SORRY

i thought Miss Q was really sweet.
After the last session when we talked...
where the innermost emotions were touched on
she probably can see where i am coming from
and probably understand my ignorance or wackiness u better

the part where she purposely assessed me once more yesterday is nothing much
but she called me up early this morning
told me she is on MC and wished me all the best

i was surprised but THANKFUL...

I WENT FOR a long nap
and just woke up...

now gonna get the books out to read about RESEARCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home