WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

mixed feelings!

i am not sad...

i am just tired maybe

bad headache...
tired
feel somehow worried but not sure about what.

*OMG Sumini just called me,
results OUT!
So frigging scared and excited
cannot concentrate
hands turned cold
and shaking like parkinsons
and i called and sms all those whom i can rem
and haha i made em all so scared too!

HAPPY
at least we all made it!
Guaz said i worked hard
and sleep hard too!

haha so true

anyway
my dear sweet frens had wanted to celebrate my bday w me
we had planned to go sentosa resort
but both weekends near my bday i am stuck with important work!

damn it
i so wanna go
sigh
told em to forget it

the last weekend in june i gotta read up on HEALTH ASSESSMENT
i am the first in class to be tested
and the same week on fri we have a presentation
the research proposal


the next two days, weekend b4 my bday
i got a submission of written assignment of proposal
and the entire week gtta go for attachments therefore cannot afford midnight oil to write, gotta do it by weekends i hope i can....

sigh

bad timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home