WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yay! TGIF~

Like i always emphasized,
DREAD POSTINGS

nevertheless
we SURVIVED ONE ENTIRE BORING week in OT
Some were angry
Some were dreading it more than i do

i still find it acceptable
it was nice that i was attached to nicer and friendlier OT maybe

The next one is even more DREADFUL!

AND 2 WEEKS!

Was supposed to meet up with the guys
i initiated it
fell aslp after dinner on the sofa
then went to my room
yes HAVEN SHOWERED
My mother was urging me to bathe first
but i was already talking in my dreams!

haha
so tired!

and i gt a few missed calls
few msges
phone was right next to me but i did not even hear!

knocked out!

SORRY GUYS!

Had wanted to prepare some stuff for the BBQ
and i fell aslp
and when i reached Amk,
skp (wholesaler for cheap stuff)
was closed for the day, closes at 6-7pm
and i cant get the plates and wire mesh and stuff
will wake up earlier to do so

and i intended to sms karen and i slept thru it as well
need to cfm with her the time and stuff

anyway,
my ugly and funny looking specs i gt last yr
i actually haven show my close friends yet~
i got it out on wed
and we wore it at MAC for awhile
some others at the next table were amused hahahahaha






we each wore it for awhile
pretended it was normal

i tried to force beibz to take a close shot with me
and forcefully trying to kiss him
look at his funny face!
TERRIFIED!






SHIT!
I got Chalazion at the corner of my left eye
medial canthal region
like my left eye is already smaller than my right
this inflammed thing makes it even more prominent and red!
and PAINFUL~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home