WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

feeling lousy...

i shall blame it on the weather
everyone else is doing so!
i am having an almost FULL BLOWN FLU bug~

i used to wonder why some of my colleagues can suffer from frequent bouts of flu attacks when we get vaccinated yearly....
boasting about my STRONG body

and i get hit quite badly this year
the last attack left me scarred with still a bad throat till now
with voice breaking when i try to shout, and i cant even do a simple WHOOHOO! W/o breaking! NABEY~

NOW!
Its coming yet again
i blame it on the weather cuz...
do u do like what i do?

i walked out of the bullding,
so frigging hot
and i sweat
and i can't wait to get into an air-con'd place~
and once i step foot into a nice cool area,
my sweat evaporates

and i do done quite frequently~

the weather is really KILLING ME!

I try all sorts of remedy
EU YAN SENG'S HEAT EXPLUSION which is STRONGLY RECCOMMENDED BY Judy
and my dear Beibz CLAIMS IT WORKS FOR HIM WITH JUST ONE SATCHET!
???

And its some satchet for u to get rid of 'heatiness'
a lil like cooling tea
and the taste SUCKED!
I Drank concentrated just now to achieve max effect!

i drank honey
coke with salt later... (after this)
and i took PANADOL FLU( i seldom initiates meds)
and i wanna prevent a full blown one cuz its attachements the bldy dreaded attachments and it sucked to be sick...

i took a 3hrs long nap just now

i am working out on the bbq
looking 4ward
and i wanna make sure its nicely done
since i took over the duties
the website makes me wanna bbq like NOW~

And i am a lil pissed with the uploader on facebook!
GOD knows why my two attempts to upload failed!~?

and i gave up
sorry peeps
i posted a shoutout saying i am uploading~!

oops*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home