WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 18, 2008

PRISON BREAK Singapore ED




SO FUNNY!
Cheryl 4warded this email to us and she has alot of other 'POLITICAL' emails which i find it so hilarious!

time flies really
whirlwind like
the past few days were rather fast as well.

Attended Jeffrey's Wedding with Beibz
and well, its makes me wonder what my ideal wedding will be like
rather ambitious on the way it should be
many thoughts and feelings
but MONEY! IS SUCha problem

my 3rd or 4th time to Holiday Inn Parkview
like the interior but he thinks otherwise

the table sadly were like rojak friends
but i was seated next to Beibz CHEIF MEDICAL DIRECTOR From SCDF during his NS days
and i think maybe bcuz we are from the medical profession which makes our conversation more engaging...

he gave me some ideas of my wedding and he promised he will stay longer for my wedding as he left after the 3rd dish! haha

we went ST JAMES after that with the guys
whooh!
HANGOVER NOW
bad one!

and i caught MADE OF HONOUR ON FRI with Hanz and Beibz!~

I LIKE THE MOVIE!!!
SO NICE N SWEET
AND I THINK MY maid of honour will be guys too!

but rest assured i will not back off my wedding and be with my MOH~~~

IRON MAN later...
meanwhile i will sleep first~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home