WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HONGKONG Cha Chan Teng...

i just went out for some "HONGKONG FOOD" in Singapore, DUH*!

Yea...
i have like MASSIVE CRAVE FOR SUBWAY!
Maybe because Subway has been some sponsor for some shows on tv and i see it quite often

i managed to focused on the books till 5 plus
my ol' friend rang me out asking me to meetup but too bad i told her i have to study...
and Orchard is too far
and so sad she is leaving for oz for good come oct!~
GOODNESS!
My bestie from POly days!
*cry*

i went for a jog
after reading about health seekness behaviours
and illness seeking behaviors from psychology notes
fuck man.
felt so weak and light headed after i jogged two big rounds and stopped to walk!
i sat down
and i went home
in case i faint there!

damn it...
i am sucha loser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home