WaH! I aM SO daMN hOT!~

Grumbles Rumbles

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, October 04, 2007

what has the world become!

i envy the good ol' days, pertaining to our grand parents' times or way earlier...

the men does their best and obviously fuck their best hence resulting in "PROSPEROUS" offspring... but i feel they certainly fulfill their best in providing for the family!
They go out work in the fields, and tho it may be tough but they were brought up in a justifiable way!

I refused to refer to all the men but i would say generally men nowadays has sort of lost the "VIRTUE" of providing the best and fulfilling their role to the optimum!

Well this post is definitely inspired by Sumini's and of course i have gone thru bad weather days like em b4. Which makes me SUPER disgusted by the doings of men nowadays!

I hate the fact that they weren't as hardworking as our forefathers and as what they should be, pertaining to their roles!

And i hate the fact that women now tends to be more capable and hence have to provide their best for the men too!

And i most hate the fact that men still are not appreciative in many ways and expects those beyond our call!

I have had BASTARDS bfs b4,
whom i so prefer to put all these behind me now.
I totally has what we call selective amnesia to put that unhappy part of my life way behind my mind and if possible not to rake it up...
i tend to feel disgusted w myself for being so silly and when my mind rolls abt it, i tend to wish i forget everything.

I dunno their whereabouts,
i hung on for awhile too.
But i am lucky i escaped and got over it,
i learnt an valuable lesson.
I had never fall again (touch wood)
I hope my friends can chuck away their unhappy pasts too...

The relationship woes happening to people around me are stacking.
Not for the same reasons tho but all r feeling just as miserable.

I guess we as women should never accept such things as GO DUTCH in future,
something which i regretted proudly announcing in the past.

Perharps, we could have get the clearer pic of the other guy and live in bliss too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home